Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Is it ever just too much?

Blog, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TpT, exercising...

I do make a good start, but have such a difficult time keeping up with so many things.  I had about three days worth of Instagram.  I really liked it, but felt my pictures were just dumb compared to the ones around me, so I stopped!  That is SOO sad!! LOL  It would be a different story if I had some chevron in my closet, but I don't!  So, end of story.  No chevron, no instagram.  That's just the way it's going to be! =D

My blog and FB... I don't know, I just don't update enough to merit conversation.  I need to be more creative or at least remember to take pictures when we do our cool stuff in class.  Same with FB.  I'm just not sure what to talk about!  Man, I'm such a Debbie Downer tonight!  I don't mean to be, but I look at all these great venue's and how they should help me connect, and I'm just not connecting!

But I AM exercising, so that's good!  Now, if I would only lose some of the weight...

I don't seem to have slowed down this summer tho we have not gone anywhere.  Busy making sure applications are turned in for my daughter who is starting her Masters.  Super proud of her!!  I guess that is it.  I work on all the stuff going on around me that I don't spend it on the things that I've started!

Say a prayer for my niece Dana.  She had surgery today on her back.  She is young, 30s with THE cutest little boy ever!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment