Sunday, March 3, 2013

One Sale to Go!

Have you ever just stood at the edge of a cliff?  (I haven't!) Waited on Christmas Eve for Christmas DAY to come? (I have!)  Well, roll that up into one and that's what I'm feeling right now! =D  I have ONE sale to go before the big "paper" check on TpT!  I'm so excited and humbled at the same time!  I know I have a LOT more work to do and I can't wait to put several ideas I have rolling around into action.  But in the meantime, for the past day or so, I've sat with ONE more sale to go before throwing my shoes in the air and screeching for the whole house to hear!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I got my paper check this weekend and I am so happy!

    I just pinned a few items for you, I hope you get it tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! Congrats to you!! Was this your first to get?

    ReplyDelete